Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

nearing completion...

Here are some pictures of a project that is coming to a close.  I've shared the built in cabinetry that looks terrific, here.  This is a spacious, beautiful and comfortable home and has been such a joy to work on.  The clients are awesome (I've been so lucky in that department!) and we've done some really pretty and fun things.   Please excuse my unprofessional, poorly exposed iphone snaps.

Family room:


Living room:



We were waiting on the lamps to be delivered when I took this.  I also think I need to change out one of the side tables and add lumbar pillows to the linen chairs.

Office:

We were waiting on the desk chair to be delivered & window treatments to be installed.

 The dining room chandelier takes the cake and I give my clients all the credit because they spotted it and went for it!  Oh, and I must give my electrician a lot of credit.  It was an interesting install, to say the least.  Each handblown glass piece has to be attached individually.


It's a Dale Chihuly of their very own! (Um, except it's not a Chihuly).


No comments:

Post a Comment