Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More black and white love.


This bath really speaks to me.  It's very pleasant that I have not tired of the black trim.  I am thankful everyday that I have it & it makes me happy when I see it in publications or otherwise.

Above images from the home of designer Charles Mellersh in London.

I likely can't get away with doing stripes like these for my clients (yet!), but check out how fun!:

Above images from NY Magazine of the apartment of Yuko Shimizu, a freelance illustrator and teacher at the School of Visual Arts.

I think I would always be neat if my closet looked like this.


Recently posted on Remodelista.  An easy to achieve peaceful outdoor space.


Look familiar?  Save for the deer head, I thought this was my own dining room for a second!
Workstead chandelier


No comments:

Post a Comment