Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hot for Summer


There are innumerable things that I love about summer.  I actually don't mind being really hot sometimes.  Today is so hot that my brain has become liquid.  Not cool, slushy liquid; it's more like a substance with the viscosity of molasses.  Like melting tar in the city heat. I'm envisioning some cool breezes lulling me while I lounge in these cool new items.
Above from Anthropologie






 All above from Serena & Lily Bazaar

The new things at West Elm are pretty great.
 Wave pillow by Allegra Hicks


 I love this lamp.  It's mid-century vibe is right up my alley.  The touch of gold at the base gives it some sheen and makes it look vintage.

Haven't seen this in person, but I like that it's a white washed African style stool that could be great in the beach house.



No comments:

Post a Comment