Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

beach seats

My streak of not finding much at yard sales was broken when I jogged past a soggy sale a few saturdays ago.  While my jog was also dashed, I scored these lovelies for $10 each!


They replaced this French bench for more inviting seating.


The classic fabric sling chairs are starting to break, but they still look cute lined up in the sand in front of our deck.  



I'm happy with my choice to go with the classic directors chairs to surround our picnic table.  White may get dirty, but it is so damn crisp and yacht-y!


A great discovery was the dual purpose of the back of our custom outdoor sectional (did I mention that my better half built it?!).  Perfect protected nooks for mood lighting.



Happy summer seating.


No comments:

Post a Comment