Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

making small steps

I've been loving living here.  This is my dream house.  Not too big, not too small and right in the city (ok, not the city, but a city).  Put up some more art.  Created a nice gallery in the hallway. What an improvement from all the frames leaning on the floor for weeks.

Room (though not much) for a few more if they come my way.

Shelves up in Isabel's room.
 This great mirror from Wisteria.  The dressing room is not quite styled up yet.
Found a great home for these amazing paintings of the kids, right off the kitchen where we pass by them a million times a day.


Now we are on the search for living room furniture and a few other key pieces.  I'm on the hunt for a chaise, a bench, a pair of chairs (or one great one), and a small chair for the dressing room.  There is still a dearth of furnishings in the master bedroom, but that will come together one of these days.  Keep checking in to see my finds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment