Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

all work and no play...

...leads to lack of inspiration.  Or I should say, lack of documenting it.  Really it's a poor excuse.  Inspiration is everywhere.  I have been pouring some of my energy into my upcoming nuptials and therefore not sharing my inspiration and house progress here.
There has been a stand still on the renovation because we are waiting for the city to give us an approval on an inspection.  (Thus no new pictures of said non-progress).  In my dreamworld, the approval comes tomorrow and the house is done in two weeks.  Uh, yeah, right.


Instead of posting literal progress, I'll post some inspiration.  Which IS progress people! 
I've been thinking about the design of our outdoor space.  I think I've got it pretty pegged.
Here are some great images to keep the momentum going:


Lovely vibe.  
We shall be adding some horizontal fencing to our courtyard.
(p.s.  it's so much about the strings of lights, which I'd also like to use at my wedding)

Heart the formal aspect.  And the hanging chair.

Again with the horizontal lines.  I'm very in love with the triangular sail cover.  Not exactly New England friendly, but visually groovy.

So nice.  Organized, clean, modern and still lush.

Deck & stone ground.

Our gravel courtyard (ok, so it's not our courtyard.  We will not have grass....in the yard.)

Sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment